When you buy an essay from us, you don’t have to worry about your privacy. First of all, we need only your paper details to write essay for you and your contact information to reach you in case of emergency. What is more, we protect customers’ data with advanced security technologies with write my paper for me. We can meet strict deadlines and we guarantee that you get a flawless quality paper by the chosen date.
(A) User Agreement
- You are to read and agree to all of our terms and conditions BEFORE creating an account / using of our website. By creating an account / requesting any orders / using of our website with Mintage you are accepting all of the terms and conditions stated by us.
- We reserve all rights to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to users of the site. Any amendment made will take immediate effect when such amendments are posted on the website.
- We reserve the rights to delete multiple accounts from a single address without upfront notification when discovered and found abusing the site / system.
- Each person is permitted to create only one (1) account with us.
- Registration is only limited to persons who hold a Singapore registered postal mailing address.
- We reserve the rights, at its sole discretion, to refuse or revoke registration to any applicant, and we are not obliged to give a reason for doing so.
- You warrant that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and that you shall not impersonate any person or entity. You will maintain and promptly update the Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Once registered, you shall be the user of your account and you shall be the only person to operate the account.
(C) Order Submission & Price Confirmation
- By placing an order, you are placing a legally binding offer in relation to the products in the order. The arrival of the offer is confirmed via e-mail after it has been placed. This confirmation does, however, not yet constitute our acceptance of your offer. The acceptance of the offer is declared by way of our order confirmation, or, alternatively, by the confirmation that the product has been shipped or by way of delivery of the products.
- After placing an order, detailed order confirmation e-mail will be sent to you from us. The receipt of an Order Confirmation from us means you have entered into a binding agreement to purchase our products at the specified price but however, all order confirmation is NOT confirm until you receive a confirmation directly from our representative either by email or phone. We reserve all rights to amend any locked-in price.
- We reserve all rights NOT to honor any ‘Orders’ in any event of technical glitch / system loophole / computer-related problems / pricing error / incorrect item descriptions / export / import restriction / or any form of abuse of our system to gain specific rate or personal gain.
- We reserve all rights to refuse / cancel any order in the event that we are unable or whatsoever reason to procure any or adequate product to satisfy your order, or if customer payment is not received within the Payment Timeframe of maximum three (3) working days. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse / cancel any order deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk to us.
(D) Market Loss Policy
When you buy from Mintage, once we have issued a sales order confirmation number, you have a binding contract, the transaction price is locked-in and any corresponding market risk is transferred to you. This is a benefit to you because you know your price at your sales order confirmation time and we believe this is one of the key benefits of transacting with Mintage.
If you default in your performance of payment, shipment or any other act required by you, we may cancel your sales order(s). If your sales order(s) is cancelled, you agree you have full responsibility and liability to Mintage or any market loss. You must also pay, and have full responsibility and liability to, Mintage for all fees and costs associated with Mintage’s efforts in collecting from you. Any market gain on sales order cancellations shall vest in and remain the property of Mintage and Mintage shall have no responsibility to you for market gain. We reserve the right to cancel any sales order at any time and for any reason. All future sales orders will be held for shipment until any/all outstanding market loss and/or cancellation fee balances have been paid in full.
(E) Payment & Timeframe
- Payment to Mintage is ONLY available through either:
- COD – Cash on Delivery in SGD only.
- Funds Transfer – Transfer from any Singapore bank in SGD only. Delivery will be done ONLY after confirmation of funds received.
- Payment must be initiated within twelve (12) hours starting from the time of confirmation/ checkout directly from our representative or website.
- Delay of payment will result in changes of pricing and we reserve all rights to amend any pricing.
(F) Exchange Policy
- All goods are not exchangeable upon signing off of our invoice. You are to physically check and make sure all products are in good condition / to your acceptance BEFORE signing our invoice.
- In any event of dispute, we reserve the rights to find an acceptable replacement or refund your money based the original invoice pricing. Original invoice & goods must be produced for an exchange.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, caused by reliance on or use of information obtained in any of our literature, reports, email correspondence, website, or any other communication from us and will incur no liability for any errors, omissions of such communications.
- We are not liable for any form of losses incur or damage cause by the purchase of products and you have sole responsibility, for risks associated with the price volatility of precious metals and the ability to liquidate the purchased products.
(H) Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any loss, expense or cost incurred by you, resulting from the service failure due to reasons of force majeure, including but not limited to war, fire, explosions, strikes, acts of terrorism, acts of God, power failures, government priorities, labor stoppages, ill or absent employees, supplier failure or delay, civil disorder, computer hacking or attacks or breakdown or malfunction of utilities, communication systems, machinery, computers, transportation facilities or other equipment of any nature.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, caused by reliance on or use of information obtained in any of our literature, reports, email correspondence, website, or any other communication from us and will incur no liability for any errors, omissions of such communications.
- The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes or improvements at any time.
- THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. MINTAGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- MINTAGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- MINTAGE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- Mintage or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement ONLY by written notice to Mintage.